BridgePoint has been servicing the Federal Government smart card program with physical access solutions longer than any other firm. Our highly evolved technology offers the most tightly integrated and efficient hardware and software solutions available. Developed and built in the U.S., our software and hardware are supported by the engineers who advised the Federal Government on many of the critical security issues related with the HSPD-12 program.
At BridgePoint you can rely on our state-of-the-art CRM and MRP systems. When we receive an order we understand the requirements for a successful installation. By thoroughly investigating the details of the installation, including where it is installed and how it is used, you can be ensured that future service and support is rapid and efficient- even when the original dealer or installer is no longer available.
We are the only firm that could deliver a fully integrated system that met the requirements for the Federated Physical Access Control System (PACS) sponsored by the GSA in February, 2010.* In addition, we are the first to:
- open a door with a DoDís CAC
- integrate the CAC with biometrics in a real world deployment
- install a reader in a GSA building when FIPS-201became a standard
- utilize PKI validation and verification in a DoD facility in a door access system
- install a PACS with PKI in a multi-tenant government building in Washington D.C.
Click here to view the results from this project which are available at the GSA ID Management website.