Single Door Physical Access Control
EntryPoint™ Single Door PACS
The EntryPoint Single Door Access System is the premier system available for government facilities seeking cost-effective solutions for securing small areas. With no batteries to replace and no network to connect, the system is ideal for the following applications:
- Building, Parking and Gate Access
- Secure Labs and Offices
- SIPRNet, NIPRNet Rooms & SCIF Areas
- Remote and Temporary Use Facilities
- Class Rooms & Dorm Rooms
- 1st Responder Access
Available in single Reader (entry) or dual Reader (entry and exit) configurations, EntryPoint operates with all government issued CAC, PIV & PIV-I credentials. The system can operate in single factor contactless or dual factor contact + PIN modes and can automatically switch between the two modes by time-of-day and day-of-week. Secure CAC, PIV and PIV-I Compatible” Cards are also available for temporary use.
The System is ready to install “out-of-the-box”. Installation requires:
- mounting the Reader and Controller
- installing the electric door hardware device
- providing 110 VAC power to the Controller
- connecting the Reader and electric door hardware device
AMS Software Application
Unlike other systems, no hand-held computers are needed to program or audit the Readers. The EntryPoint System is managed by BridgePoint’s Access Manager Software (AMS), a software application that operates on a standard PC equipped with Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7. The AMS is used to configure access schedules, enable and disable users, configure Management Cards and display audit information. Management Cards are used to export access information to and import audit information from the Readers.
- Up to 8 Access Tables can be set to grant access by time-of-day, day-of-week and by Card only or Card + PIN
- A 9th “Special Access Table” can be set in “unlocked” mode during programmed time schedule to maintain a door open condition.
- Manages up to 800 CAC/PIV Card Holders on the 8 Tables
- Option to “enable” and “disable” users
- Maintains most recent 500 door access activities
- Flash Memory means no loss of data in power failure conditions.
- Time Keeping: Real time clock maintains time-of-day to within 2 minutes / year. Automatically adjusts for daylight savings and standard time (adjustment can be disabled if DLS is not used in the Time Zone).
- CAC and PIV Compatible Visitor Access Cards have a “control zone” on each card that includes a Start and End date and permission list for the 8 Access Tables. Compatible Cards are programmable by the BridgePoint AMS Application.